1. The promoter is: Heavenly Tasty Organics Ltd whose registered office is at 31-33 Main Street Augher Co. Tyrone.
2. All entries for #HealthyWithHeavenly must be from organisations/groups of whom are care givers to children aged 6 months – 5 years who are a suitable age for Heavenly products and residents of the UK, Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this giveaway.
4. Closing date for entries will be June 2017.
5. There will be 13,500 coconut squishies available to be donated to organizations/groups as part of the #HealthyWithHeavenly initiative to support healthy eating in babies/children. Organizations are required to complete the online form, which can be found at www.heavenlytasty.com Organisations to receive coconut squishies will be selected at random on a monthly basis and will be contacted by email if successful.
6. Applicants (i.e. the organization) will be required to provide photos of the Heavenly coconut squishies being enjoyed by babies/toddlers in their care – upon consent from the parents (this is the responsibility of the organisation to request and gain and not the responsibility of Heavenly Tasty Organics) If photos with babies/children are not possible the applicant would be required to provide photos of the Heavenly product in the organisation’s environment e.g. classroom or teddy bears picnic etc. this can be a creative picture to use for future marketing materials to promote the #HealthyWithHeavenly initiative. By applying to receive Heavenly products as part of the #HealthyWithHeavenly initiative, the organisation allows participation in publicity and materials resulting from the campaign ie. photos or reviews may be used in future marketing material for Heavenly. All photos and reviews submitted to Heavenly will be the property of Heavenly and they will have the right to use these materials in future marketing activity, including, but not limited to, social media. The name of the organisation may also be used in future marketing materials, however no further information such as address, email address or telephone number will be used or distributed to a third party.
7. The #HealthyWithHeavenly initiative is voluntary and there will be no payment or cash alternative to products the organisation will receive.
8. Applicants' information will not be passed to any third party but will be automatically added to the Heavenly newsletter mailing list.
9. Heavenly reserves the right to cancel, amend or adapt the campaign at any time during its duration if required.